1. What is the Shipyards Night Market?
Shipyards Night Market is a weekly market located in North Vancouvers beautiful Shipyards District. We are celebrating our 10th year in operation and feature live music and dj’s on The Stage at Shipbuilders Square, a pop-up beer garden, dozens of artisan vendors, food trucks, and a splash park for kids of all ages every Friday (May 12- September 15, 2023).
2. When is the Shipyards Night Market in North Vancouver?
Fridays from 3pm to 10pm (May 12 through September 15) at The Shipyards District.
3. Are dogs allowed at North Vancouver Shipyards Night Market?
Dogs are welcome. We love dogs! Please keep in mind the audio levels from the stage area are loud and there are thousand of people attending the Shipyards Night Market every week. If your dog is sensitive to sound or large crowds they may not be very comfortable.
4. What to do at the Shipyards Night Market?
Does the term eat, drink and be merry sound familiar? Patrons enjoy music, great food from our street truck vendors and local restaurants, shop the local artisan’s goods and enjoy an ice cold beverage in the beer garden. The Shipyards District boasts amazing views with multiple piers to walk and take in the scenery of downtown Vancouver, the north shore mountains and so much more. It’s a family friendly event with lots to offer everybody.
5. How much does it cost to enter the Shipyards Night Market?
It’s Free! There is no entry fee needed to enter Shipyards Night Market.
6. When does the music start at the Shipyards Night Market?
Music starts at 3pm. Our opening act goes on at 5pm and the main act usually starts at 7pm. DJ’s fill in the time between acts. This schedule varies occasionally. Check our stage schedule here : Stage Schedule.
7. Where do we park at the Shipyards Night Market?
Street parking is available nearby and free for one hour. Pay parking is available at the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier, at surrounding lots and the ICBC parkade. We encourage taking public transit to the Shipyards Night Market.
8. What food vendors are at Shipyards Night Market?
You can find all the delicious options on the food truck schedule.
9. What is the best time to attend the Shipyards Night Market?
It is recommended that you arrive at 4:30 in order to avoid food truck lineups and get in the beer garden before the rush. Entrance to the beer garden is first come first serve.
10. Can I ride my bike to the Shipyards Night Market?
Yes you can! There is a bike valet available at the Shipyards Night Market located near Joey’s on the east end of the Shipyards District.